Search This Blog

May 24, 2010

introducing Ennui!





hello there! Let me introduce you to my pet, ennui. Here's her little biography.

name:
ennui
(The original French word Ennui, means general lack of interest, boredom or depression)

Birth date:
first week of June 2009
(my diary is bugged, there's no date written)

favorite food:
vegetable soup and snack roll, biscotti and chocolate!

favorite colors:
purple, black, light green, peach

favorite plushies:
panda doll, newcomer teddy, and grim reaper doll

behavior:
ennui is quiet, but deep. she likes reading books, listening to music,
playing the guitar, gardening, painting and baking. she is matured for her age,
she loves being by herself but longs for friend's company once in a while.
she seldom smiles, often has a bored, sad or worried expression on her face.
something's bothering her, but i don't know what?

2 comments:

  1. :D nice blog!

    I never knew that Ennui meant boredom, ^_^ I think it's a kawaii name for a pet

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love taking pictures, I love art, music, nature, pandas and pastries!

Visitors as of May 2012

Total Pageviews

Followers