Search This Blog

Oct 24, 2010

veggie soup dress-fashionably HOT!



so it's our sembreak that's why i have the time to post everyday.. :D

anyway.
today i tried to feed ennui a veggie soup cause she's starving from all of the experiments she's been doing, but suddenly, she starts opening the gifts from my neighbors- with the soup stuck on her body.it was soo weird! O_o

after opening the gifts, she was walking around with the soup still stuck on her. i captured a picture:


so do you think your pet will like it if this were a dress? or will she be weirded out by it?
i know ennui likes it.. lol

2 comments:

  1. I would like that as a dress, I would never be hungry if i carried a soup all around.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love taking pictures, I love art, music, nature, pandas and pastries!

Visitors as of May 2012

Total Pageviews

Followers