Search This Blog

May 25, 2011

ennui as enma ai



I can't believe i received another awesome gift from my neighbor and friend from Pet Society! This voo-doo doll have been my ultimate wish since it came out, thank you thank you thank you "Kiera" !! ♥

now ennui can cosplay as Enma ai from the anime Jigoku Shoujo. I realized I've been doing quite a lot of cosplays lately? hmm..
(I'm not really watching anime anymore, but i loved these shows so.. XD )

PS the eyes should be red lol but there are no awesome red eyes in the stylist, sorry for that!
and the wig was also gifted to me by an amazing angel from the forum. I already posted an enma cosplay but this time I have her voo-doo doll :D

4 comments:

About Me

My photo
I love taking pictures, I love art, music, nature, pandas and pastries!

Visitors as of May 2012

Total Pageviews

Followers