Search This Blog

May 26, 2012

Ennui's lunch date with Blasé ♥






Well today, Ennui invited her bestfriend / secret crush, Blasé to come over and have lunch with her!

Ennui - getting ready for her date - she had problems taming her hair today!


Finally! She managed to style her hair. She decided to wear her cute Dr. pepper bunny outfit. Now all she's gotta do is wait for Blasé to arrive.

Blasé finally arrived! They greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek :p

AACKK! Can you see how nervous Ennui is? Stay tuned for more of their secret love story!

2 comments:

  1. Tee Hee! I know this post is so long ago but what's that wig? ---the one that cannot be tamed xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's from a cc wig makeover.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love taking pictures, I love art, music, nature, pandas and pastries!

Visitors as of May 2012

Total Pageviews

Followers