Search This Blog

May 2, 2012

Typical day




Most of the time, I only post when there is an occasion or something weird happens - but today, I will post how Ennui spends her usual day in Pet Society.

On a typical day, we can see Ennui, sitting down on her chair, in her pink-bricked room, waiting for her friends to come over and play with her. If she is not expecting any visitors, she usually bakes some snacks, making new recipes or mastering the old ones. She also spends time in her garden - harvesting fruits and selling them for coins. She also loves reading books and composing songs.



That's a glimpse of how Ennui spends her typical day in Pet Society.

2 comments:

  1. My Snugget likes to sleep a lot, but he bakes snacks too! Nice room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, a fellow food lover I guess? And thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I love taking pictures, I love art, music, nature, pandas and pastries!

Visitors as of May 2012

Total Pageviews

Followers